Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dials - Caterham branded

philwaters

After my change to an LCD dash last winter I am now happy to sell the complete set of Caterham dials that came off of my old dash.

They are from a '96 car but are generally in good condition and believed to be fully working - the bezel is of the flat type, rather than the rounded type. The exception is that the rev counter was replaced a couple of years ago, this has the rounded bezel.

Picture of the main dash: here

Picture of the rev counter: here

I probably have the oil sender to match the gauge and the speedo cable and drive (gearbox to gearbox type) should they be required.

Thought I'd offer them here before eBay in case they help someone help.

Fuel - £10 - Sold

Water/Oil Temp - £10

Oil Pressure - £10

Rev (inc loom) - £10 - Sold Tony

Speedo (showing 20,678 miles) - £10 - Sold Tony

All plus P&P or collection from Reading (H) or Basingstoke (W).

If anyone is interested in any rocker switches - let me know as I have a set of those also *tongue* - SOLD

Phil Waters

Edited by - philwaters on 8 Jan 2008 08:35:26

Edited by - philwaters on 8 Jan 2008 22:36:22

Edited by - philwaters on 9 Jan 2008 08:26:32

I have a mail which pre-dates both posts interested in the switches. I have said in my reply to them £15 plus postage, so if they drop out I'll post here.

Tony, 1st dibs on speedo and revs - I'll reply when I have retrieved the box from the garage and got a weight for both. Do you want the drive cable - I released laying in bed that I have left the drive in the gearbox, I thought it might leak, but I don't think they do.

Phil Waters