Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Doing your Spotting Duty

Blokko

Fuelled up today at Sainsbury’s on the Cannock Orbital and a BC member came across to say hello *wavey*. We chatted for a few minutes (sorry to hear that his motor was at Arch after a spill ) and then went on our merry ways.

Now, eight hours (yes, **eight hours **) after this meeting, I’m yet to see an entry on the Spotted section of our forum 😔 *cry* 😔 *cry*. Am I the only sad git out there who religiously dashes for the compoota immediately upon return to base after spotting a fellow Caterham out on the road to fill in a report 🤔 🤔 *tongue*

Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy

Am I the only sad git out there who religiously dashes for the compoota
No - I regularly post sightings, although they are pretty rare round here.

I think we are in the minority though.. I have only one spotted (of me) in 4 years, despite clocking up over 20k miles in that time. ☹️

Steve

OK, OK I have finally got into work and got to my lunch break and read your "Blrant" *mad* Yes I spotted you and was very jealous with my 7 in shop *cry*. Nice to see another one out though.

P.S. does this count or do I have to put a spotted in too 😬

03 S3VC 184 (when the cat's on *wink*)

Blokko: both my wife and I have spotted quite a few cars over the last four years where the owner has not acknowledge the spot.

Perhaps there are some shy people out there!

(shy????? in a Seven??????? 😬)

LEO 3eggs

Another Slightly Vider SeVen

Am I the only sad git out there who religiously dashes for the compoota immediately

No but there aren't many who's firms allow them to post via Blackberry 😳

In sadness terms , I have you beaten, I still check for spots , then remember I haven't taken my car out *confused*

Shy people in a seven, hmm, as a friend said when he first saw it " It's not a car you can pick your nose in" 😬

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry….

Did notice your reply and your Spotted post this lunchtime Shoots U Sir. Just about to return a post to say *wavey* *wavey* when it kicked off big time at work.

My fault for booking 2 weeks hols over Christmas, but upon return to the office today I copped for a few things that didn’t get done and some other bits that got done but went wrong in my absence . Got a particularly aggressive, confrontational, arrogant, bullying Client on the phone giving me some serious grief so any thought of replying to the Spotted went out of the window whilst I spent the remainder of the day chasing progress, emailing status updates etc etc *mad*.

Anyhow, I hereby solemnly promise to reply to any Spot posts more promptly in the future . Please consider me suitably castigated *redface*

Anton - had a similar conversation with Nick Chan a while back. He commented that many of the Spotted posts of his go unanswered. I’ve posted a few Spotteds and only a couple have been acknowledged. And of course, as Neil will no doubt testify, the deepening mystery of the "Phantom Spinner of Solihull Bypass" continues to mystify us Midlands based 7’ers.

Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy