Click here if you are having website access problems ×

i've come into the shed to SCREAM

henry21p

i'm SOSOOOOSOOO FARKING ANGRY *mad*

I spent 18 hours yesterday travelling TO, working at and arriving from the effing Plum Pudding races to take photographs and because I wasn't paying attention and everyone was talking round me whilst I was concentrating i've just unretrievably overwritten all the master copies of my images with smaller resolution versions.

FU**1NG B0**0CKS ARSE

ANd if any other people say "why don't you undelete them" without considering that I might already have ruled that out, I'll punch them in the nose, burn all records of their family ever existing and irradiate them and their progeny so thoroughly that their genetic line will be wiped out of existence for being plain dim and annoying.

Oh, and I'll write them out of my christmas list.

And no, it's no longer on my camera as I'd already downlaoded it and taken a backup

and yes, it's the backup I over-wrote having made a mistake on my main copy.

I'm too bloody tired and very sodding annoyed.

Errr..that's nowhere near as annoying as getting grief from the other half because you've spent hours helping someone build their car.....go to plum pudding meeting, obviously other half loves that idea along with small people, but she's happy to go along for a ride out......arrive late as kids wanted food..only to discover 'friend' you helped had forgotten gearbox oil on the rebuild so had already broken the car.....IDIOT! 😬 😬 however, his caveat is the question asked on Christmas eve 'Dan...anything you can think of that we may have forgotten to do......' 😳 😳 *tongue*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 27 Dec 2007 17:31:46

And..Del.....She's very understanding *wink* *wink* she only complained because she thought I was avoiding her by playing toy cars 😬 A few days of constant attention has brimmed the brownie point pot again 😬 😬 😬 😬 along with trying to repair her Beemer which seems to have developed an engine fault... hmm..so much for modern BMW reliability! 🙆🏻

So......I feel it may soon be time to spend much more time spending those brownie points earned on beer drinking and playing with stupid toy cars again.. *smokin*

Dannyboy *tongue*