Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yellow A34 Solihull Xmas Eve

FlymoFraser

posted earlier this month........not me again. i'm a wimp, don't go out unless the wife lets me *tongue*.........sorry unless the roads are dry, on account of my inability to keep it on the road. *confused*

you wouldn't believe i've only ever spun it once, on the road.......loads at curborough, despite it being so short, yes even i can spin it there 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Duratec is the way forward!!

Nothing whatsoever wrong with spinning at Curborough, many on here have done it, few however have found the legendary Cursed Kerb of Curborough which has been known to rip out de dion tubes of unwary sprinters to be 😬

However on the A34 the car was moving in the right direction and had a driver and passenger and we still don't know who they are. I am beginning to think they are the same as the "Phantom Spinner of Solihull Bypass"

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Edited by - Neil1202 on 27 Dec 2007 16:43:58

• 2 weeks later...

I drive past there every day on the way to and from work but my Caterham is Green and I don't normally have a passenger.

One of the guys at work told me about the spin off on the M42 approach, he said it was a Red one.

All the best

Jez