Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Road legal tyres!

C1 1YNX

I have just invested in some 6x13 Minators but due to the wife *evil* wanting a new dress & shoes for New Year ball we are going to i cant afford the tyres yet! *cry* Has anyone got 4 lovely bits of rubber i can wrap around my shiny new wheels. Im not too bothered what make or pattern, just that there is enough tread left to keep plod off my back for a couple of months! I am in Surrey and can collect from the local(ish) area. Any help would be appreciated - im not expecting something for nothing, but cheap is good!

Banana Custurd!

I have some 195/60 x 13 tyres. They are in work so I will have a look tomorow when I get in and see what they are / condition etc and let you know. I have tyre fitting faculities (though not balancing) and my firm has a depot in Ruislip, West London with lorries coming down to your part of the world once or twice a week so if you are interested we may be able to sort something out *smile*

I've got four Yoko A510-60H's 185/60/R13's.

I'm not sure if they are new, but they certainly have very little -if any- wear [6mm tread]. (I bought them with a set of wheels).

Now off the rims and ready to go.

To be honest I need the space, so make me an offer.

AND I'm in Farnham [surrey].

Buy now and I'll throw in a bunch of flowers.

[Not really, maybe a Turkey sandwich 😬]

Paul

Thanks for all of the replys guys,

PAC, can you give me an idea what you are looking for for them?

Some cash, or maybe some computer parts / service? I have the shop Computer UK in the Woolmead so if there is anything you need or want maybe we can come up with a swap?

Best way to get hold of me is 07768 373203.

Maybe we all - Darren, Paul, and anyone else who is about, could meet up for a blat soon?

Talk soon. Merry Christmas to you all. *biggrin*

Opposite lock sir!