Click here if you are having website access problems ×

carbon rear light blocks £60

Anthony

Jue, do you know what, now the RS rep is nearly sorted I am getting back into the 7 😬

Please, please dont let me do the lights for the third time *wink*

Anthony

Car is nearly ready, but I have be saying that for at least a year :-)

Jue, do you know what, now the RS rep is nearly sorted I am getting back into the 7

Have you really been as silly as to blow money on converting a 964 to 964RS look Anthony?...If so, I'll definitely drop by over Christmas 😬

I might even take a look at those carbon light blocks too - are you around Saturday?

Have you really been as silly as to blow money on converting a 964 to 964RS look Anthony

He's actually been very sensible Mark (for Anthony) 😬

Also, the prices of the 964RS at the moment mean I guess they're heading for the museum rather than the racetrack so a rep. makes more sense I guess.

That one of mine just got sold for just under 40k (again!) last week - I only got 35.5k for it six months ago...(excluding the BBS mags)

😳

Hi Mark,

The 964 is in sussex close to Goodwood 😬

The nice bit is it starts everytime, sounds fantastic (Fabspeed exhaust with all the by-passes fitted 😬) Big reds are going on with help from Ninemeister.

Big reds, respray front and rear and carbon buckets and jobs a good'un. it is just a bit of fun, and fools a few - but anyone who knows can spot the difference at 300 yards.

the cosmetic differences between C2 and RS are very suptle

Anthony

mark,

this weekend we are popping up to Keswick to have a family Christmas before we end up with sprint round the country meeting relatives.

Please take the light blocks 😬, car already have the KA sensor aircraft connectors on them, and I should avoid un-doing whats already done well (wellish) *redface*

Anthony

Anthoy - don't let Colin get carried away on the car - he'll have you bolting in a 300 bhp plus engine if you allow him...and knowing you, what is essentially a fun car is going to turn into a big budget job!

964RS - different front and rear PU, fake fog lamps (or nowadays, most go for brake "cooling" vents) rolled arches, thinner side glass and that's about it for the external appearance. The giveaway is usually the headlamp washer holes in the front PU.

Jue - I didn't know Chris had sold your car on - As you know, mine sold through Paul McLean for £33k last year - must be worth more than £43k now given its continued low mileage, immaculate provenance and of course it's colour ;)

Oh and rear wiper :-)

Colin is brilliant, really helpful and even when I make a mistake he does not make me feel bad about it. The brake upgrade is however eyewatering, and makes 7 upgrades very economical *wink*

Fabspeed in states are world class though, ordered Friday night on-line and arrived Monday morning, pipes went straight on, were just lovely to touch - they just forgot to send ear plugs. Not cheap, but exchange rate helps a bit

Anthony