Click here if you are having website access problems ×

He's Comin'

The Village Idiot

Only a week to go,

I've been a grumpy witsit upto now

I know no presents are under the tree for me (cos I ain't ordered from Caterham yet 😬)

BUT finally christmas is coming - YIPPEE

TURKEY STELLA AND BLATING

oh yes baby show me wot yer can do

Richard

PS working christmas eve and boxing day but hey still one day off on christmas day - unless like the last two years when some highly keen person insists on ordering online on christmas day - don't these people have a life?

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

unless like the last two years when some highly keen person insists on ordering online on christmas day - don't these people have a life?

What if they do? What do you sell, online massages? *tongue* *wink*

Surely it can wait a day...

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• Area Representative

That's a bit dedicated 😳

If only some of my customers didn't go into suspended animation for the best part of three weeks!

I used to really enjoy the Christmas shows when I was working in the theatre - everyone was cheerful, inebriated and pleasant (even the audience!). You worked upto Christmas eve (just a matinee) and came back to do a couple of shows and then got more time off over New Year. It was great fun, even if all your wages were spent in the pub *tongue*.

Yes Myles you are (as usual) completely and utterly correct *thumbup*.

It really, really could wait a day.

However I have created this little thing here and being my 'baby' if someone is kind enough to give me some money in exchange although I can't send the goods on christmas day they do deserve an answer on how and when they will recieve their order. I know I am anally retentive, I know I shouldn't give a fig for one day but there you go .... if it is important to the person to spend that day it's important to me to acknowledge it, what can I say *confused*

It's really a funny thing, I work from home sort out my own hours how I like, have no contracts or pay reviews but run my life to the tune of people spending £15 with me 😳

I also have to say that if you think people in this club have an 'entuhsiasm' for the 7 you should see how 'enthusiastic' people who work with wood are !!!!!!

Richard

Dick @ burried under a pile of metal

PS The christmas eve and boxing day work is driving lessons, as yer might know I'm an ADI as well, had my best pass yet yesterday 1 minor - still the jobsworth examiner didn't say good drive but 'would you like to know what you did wrong'. *mad*

OK I have had one too many sniffs of the flu medicine

(well I hope it is, its in German but looks like Night Nurse)

I read the web site as Swimsuit saw blades

I tend to find if you cannot talk a lady out of her bikini the police wiil take a dim view if you sawing her out

I spit on your Emeralds give me SUs for now, then webbers

Blimey at first I thought you meant Myles was right about the online massage service *eek*

You'd think people would check that the moulinex electric carver is in good turkey carving order before Christmas Day *rolleyes*

Surely a clever chap like you could set up an automated response!!

OK just for Richard I will type this slowly so he can keep up

Your website is

summitsawblades.co.uk

Now , and this might be the hardpart

I am dosed up on flu medicine in a hotel bedroom some where in Germany , my glasses however are in my office in Cologne. so I read it initialy as swimsuit sawblades

So , this being the clever part

I miss read the link, I can assure you I didn't follow it as commercial advertising on blatchat is norty and not allowed and I didn't want to be guilty by association 😬

WC yes it does have an automated response, but service really is the point of the company. In a world of computers this, and email that directly, I do honestly believe a personally written timely response to someone kind enough to spend a few sheckles with me will achieve more in the long run. As i say on the web modern technology and old fashioned service 'cos very few people trading electronically understand that. Have stock deliver it correctly tell the customer exactly what you are doing easy peasy. BTW I appear on the 3rd or 4th page of google without paying to be there. It's because of site optimisation and more importantly my customers linking into my site for other people to see, they have done this for me cos I try really hard for them. The internet I love it I used to employ dozens of people to run a business now computers anr my trading partners do it for me, my side of the bargain is that I am available all the time.

Richard

Dick @ looking forward to xmas finally now that today I bought something for my wife!!!!

item received, many thanks. First Class AAA+++

Only +++. Traders have been threatened with house burning with more + than that 😬 😬 😬 😬

Edited by - Delbert on 20 Dec 2007 21:38:54

What I would like to know Delbert what did you find looking for swimsuits 😬

Very sorry your stuck in Germany right now with manflu, the last but one experience I had there on business in my 'old' life was a trade fair in Dusseldorf, staying in a hotel about 5 miles out of town. Went out for dinner with 'trading partners' then caught the train 'home' with my colleague. The train stopped short of our destination so walked into the local hotel/bar at about 1pm well oiled looking for help for a taxi. About a dozen german men in the bar all dressed in shall we say 'lederhausen' - not sure how to spell that - with the one and only woman in the room serving behind the bar. Lionel Blair would have come in his pants to be their 😳 I shat myself there and then but they ordered us a taxi GAVE us a beer and were really nice. Germany much nicer to be lost in than UK 😬

Not breaking the rules, not fishing, was genuinely asked what my coments were about - this is the sheds old boy 😬

Richard