Click here if you are having website access problems ×

In mourning.....

lady in red

Gorgeous Gethin out of SCD! ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ 😔 😔 😔 😔 😔

Absolute travesty that Matt is through just cos he c *mad*cked up last week and managed to get to the end this week! Judges have lost it and are doing exactly what they moan about the public for.... voting emotionally! 😔 😔 😔

"Do it for the girls Leesh!"

End of rant!!!! for now.............

If it has tyres or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it 😬

Hey ... no pets have snuffed it in my care for over 6 months now!! *smokin*

LinR *wavey* I think it was a difficult choice but Camilla just didn't look right doing the tango - she let Gethin down ☹️

As a pair I think Matt and Flavia look sensational and if he can pull something out of the bag next Saturday it'll be brilliant!! *thumbup*

Actually LiR IMHO i think on the night Matt danced better than Gethin but i think it was a close call. Either way Alesha deserves this title by a country mile, and she is pure sex on legs that girl, i would have crawled across cut glass for a girl like that in my younger single days

Strangely Dave i had a girlfriend called Louise when i was 23 and if i close my eyes it could be her on Strictly (i have to say she was pretty hot too and how i managed to end up with her will remain one of my lifes mysteries)

sadly i don't think Alesha will be interested in a sad 40 something guy who's married with kids and as her boyfriend has a Bugatti Veyron i'm defo not in the running ☹️

It WAS a close call and like LiR, I was very upset to see Gethin go. Matt danced so badly the previous week, I actually thought he was drunk or on drugs, he so nearly fell over twice. His partner did a good job to pull him back.

Sadly I think the public have often not voted for the best dancers and have let the celebs. popularity outside of 'Strictly' influence them. How else did Letitia Dean last so long?

Alesha has been way out in front from the beginning. Her tango this week was electric, and she picked the perfect music. Some of the music choices have been inexplicable, wrong rhythm, wrong atmosphere completely.

The final is going to be tough, my personal prediction is that Matt's nerves will get the better of him again and he could well end up on his a@*@. I would like to see the public vote have less weight in the final, and the judges professional opinion of the competitors dancing skills count for more.

Go Alesha 😬 *thumbup*

A Woman's Place is - in her Se7en