Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Throttle Bodies + Clearout

Dave Wilson

Selling these parts on behalf of a fellow hill climber who spoilt his Caterham by having a K Series engine fitted!!

Jenvy / Pipercross air filter with 4 Jenvy Air Horns 48mm dia x 90mm long. £70.00

One pair of 7 inch Caterham headlamps, c/w indicators, mounting brackets

and original wiring / plugs. £65.00

VHPD Throttle Body kit for K series, c/w Fuel Rail, Ram Pipes, Air cleaner, Throttle potentiometer, mounting brackets, all bolts and throttle cable.

This set up gave 193 BHP @ 7250 revs with VHPD Cams and mildly flowed head. £375.00

4 off Marangoni Zeta Linear tyres 195 x 45 x 15.

As new having covered 200 road miles and one Hillclimb.

Very progressive breakaway. Ideal road / Hillclimb / Trackday tyre.

£100.00

One pair of VHPD fast road cams to suit K Series VVC head.

These cams gave 193 BHP @ 7250 revs with VHPD throttle bodies ( Listed seperately)

and lightly flowed head. £150.00

Caterham Wiper Motor and Rack assembly C / W wipers (Need Blades) washer pump and nozzle.

( Switch not included) £50.00

Photo’s here

All items to be post /courier at cost or collected. Thanks for looking.

Edited by - dave wilson on 15 Dec 2007 20:49:38

Edited by - dave wilson on 16 Dec 2007 10:12:17

Edited by - dave wilson on 16 Dec 2007 10:13:13

Please could you advise if the throttle bodies would be a straight forward upgrade to my Roadsport (non VVC) 1800 K series? Would dearly love a little bit more grunt than my current 120 Bhp but my trouble is, I'm a non mechanic on a VERY tight budget!! 😳

Foggy, as im about to embark on the same route (I already have the TB's though) on top of a suitable ECU (emerald, MBE...) you will also need to get the head reworked to match the inlet ports to the TBs. I would also say that hotter cams are a must but I am sure someone more competent lile Oily will be along soon to give you a full explanation

Edited by - Miura on 18 Dec 2007 17:45:54

Edited by - Miura on 18 Dec 2007 17:46:56

Hi Miura,

thanks for your input but its all sounding far to involved and expensive at this time. Looks like I'll just have to settle for what I've got at the mo. Think perhaps I need to learn a bit more as well! Thanks for everyones advice though. ☹️