Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling Golf Juliet Tango

The Village Idiot

• Area Representative

Hi Richard

No hatchet to bury, shirley? *biggrin*

Yup, I could get over from Berko to Snorbans. We might even invite PD to stir his stumps for a Shedders blat...

I am away in Cambridge for about 5 days over Christmas.

The only drawback is I am using the 21 at the moment 😳.

It is curious how quiet the Sheds are at the mo.

Don't call me shirley *nono*

Unlike some other people (don't mention it elsewhere) I really like 21's, don't see why people turn their noses up, the club would be a richer place with them officially recognised 😳.

Blatmail me with when you're around, I'm working some of the time but if we can arrange it would be nice to dust off the cobwebs.

Haven't been over the chilterns in ages maybe we could do a bit of hill climbing, some lovely roads just north of Berko!!!

Richard

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

• Area Representative

*tongue*

Richard

You are not alone in liking 21s, there are lots of fans beyond the owners but it gladdens my heart to hear to say it.

I don't drive the 21 anything like as fast or hard as I do the Crossflow ☹️ the power/weight ratio is well down, it doesn't feel anything like as responsive, I worry about it a bit more 🥰, it feels a lot bigger (actually it is a lot bigger) and I have not been driving it for 8 years (which I have done the Crossflow). I bought the 21 for touring but it would stil be great to meet up.

However, the Crossflow is on SORN until January.