Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Heater for my first Caterham

SMerK

Thanks Alan ..... I think... *rolleyes*

As long as my 7 does not leak enough to need the water protection in the photo on the website .... *eek*

I think I will be a whimp and have a heater .... although I expect to still have different parts of my body at different temps *wink*

SMerK

Steve

I have one of the plastic box style heaters that I no longer need....

This replaced the metal box heater of similar design that was standard fitment for a 1994 car.... lighter and does not rust etc....

It is not in aesthetically A1 condition but it functions perfectly, the hoses were replaced a couple of years ago and I have the wire pull handle.....

If interested i can take some pictures of it over Christmas etc

Gary

• 4 weeks later...

Having great time in my 7 😬 😬 😬.... in Rain, Fog, Sub zero temps. Roof up if must (am using for commuting!) but roof down whenever possible.

Looking forward to dry, less greasy roads as still careful of cornering as no idea where lits are! 😳

Heater a lot less necessary than I thought but for sub. zero roof off days it would be nice ... and finger tips get cold after 1/2 hour even in Ski gloves!

So .... Still looking for Heater for 'Katie'(she came with the name from her racing days & kids insist it is kept / used).

SMerK

Edited by - SMerK on 9 Jan 2008 20:05:56

Edited by - SMerK on 9 Jan 2008 20:10:08