Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shed Christmas Party

The Village Idiot

HO HO HO

It's Christmas time *biggrin*

I would like to say that I've pulled up the shed sofa, tidied up the odd unsightly 'magazine' left in here and put on the mince pies and mulled wine (have also installed draught Stella for those that wish).

If during the coming weeks the in laws get too much, the children are too noisy, the weather isn't to your liking for driving the 7, PLEASE come on in, sit down, chillax, have a natter with some silly people and enjoy yourself here in the shed *thumbup*.

I have opened the window slats (the spiders were abit upset) to create the 'fresh' air feel after too many sprouts, and have removed the effing telly so you all lot have to actually speak to each other.

The reward I wish for doing all of this ? All I want for christmas is that everyone has a nice time (and maybe a peck under the misstletoe (but not from Ash 😔))

Merry Christmas 2 You All

Richard

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

Spliff, anyone?

Cranks up 'Mistletoe and Wine' on the Hurdy Gurdy

I don't feel in the least Christlemassy ☹️ I've put some decorations up, I've written cards and I had mulled wine last night but I'm still not feeling the festive cheer yet ...

not sheep but ...

A litter of seven piglets has been born with curly coats in Lincolnshire.

The little piggies have been bred from pigs in Hungary.

Some of them have become so hairy that they have had to to be sheared like sheep.

In the past their coats have also been used to make clothes.

The Lincolnshire Curly Coat is thought to have died out in the UK in the early 1970s.

But in parts of Eastern europe pigs continue to sport similar coats.

Edited by - WindyCat on 7 Dec 2007 20:51:03