Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fuel pipes to Weber Carbs

RogNeedham

• Leadership Team

I'm finishing off the installation of the std xflow into the old 7. I did not get any fuel pipes with the engine and carbs to link everything together. Before I buy some new braided hoses - could anyone send me a photo of everything connected as it should be please? also what bore of pipe should I go for?

the following link shows 3x snaps. 1st is the fuel pump, 2nd is the carbs without fuel pipes and 3rd shows close u pof the brass connectors that are loosely in the 'fuel in' side of each carb.

click here

email to rogn3112@aol.com

*thumbup*Rog

You'll need a T banjo connector and a right angled banjo connector for the carbs. Pipe from the tank to the pump i/l, from the pump o/l to the 1st carb T i/l, then 1st carb T o/l to 2nd carb angled i/l. You may want to fit a fuel filter / regulator before the pump. Not sure of bore size.

Cheers John

JFDI

(Just F*****g Do It)

• Leadership Team

be careful Mr B - or a poke in the eye with a chopstick might cause offense 😬

found the link to Guys' pics last night..............and having gone into all the boxes of bits I was given with the engine ,I found a load of black pipes with various connectors *confused* - I think these are the fuel lines. They just don't look like the ones I had on the old Weber 45s I had before

thx again

Rog