Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Vx Exhaust System

B Good

4:2:1 or 4:1 manifold and silencer required for '93 HPC with C2.0XE. Lambda sensor capability preferred but not essential. Current single pipe standard CC system with cat being replaced. BTB or SBD or Powerspeed jobbie preferred - I know I know but don't ask don't get! 😬

Cheers Ian, the search continues. It emerges that SBD no longer sell manifolds for 7's. BTB have quoted me 8 weeks lead time for a new manifold. Being terminally impatient, I need something to go to the rolling road with in the interim - engine re-build should be completed next week and was hoping to get sorted before Christmas. I live in hope! 😬

Hi MarK, I understand from Rob at Ratrace that the 4:2:1 route is the recommended one for maximising torque - sounds what I am looking for. Can I take you up on the offer of borrowing your spare system please - or If I can twist your arm maybe even buy it if it is sensible for both parties?

I will try to email you or My moblie number is 07814 037943. I will need to pick it up this week if it is possible.

Regards Mark B