Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Few bits for sale!

Nick Chan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick et al,

There would appear to be a number of items for me to collect and deliver down to the M4/M3/SW of London area.

I have also been asked to deliver an engine.

I shall be up in Staffs for Christmas and returning to Norfolk for the New Year.

I am not sure yet whether I will be able to do the drops on a roundabout route back to Norfolk or whether I will return to Norfolk and make a seperate journey down.

I am more than happy to do this but it will need a little planning, least of all to make sure I have enough room to transport everything securely .. and fit the hound in the vehicle.

I'd be grateful if everyone who wants something delivered in this area could E-mail me please - at this address.

Nick, would you send me your contact details too.

Cheers,

Nifty.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Nick I need to get to your meet one evening, I often blat around there and frequent SNUGBURYS 😳 ice scream mmmmm for my supplies every now and then.

Maybe why I need an SV ☹️

Will the jack be ok for an sv? I only want it just incase I have a blowout and the missus can bring spare and lightweight jack from garage to me.........save phoning rac ect if I close to home.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Hi Nick,

Yes, I have got the newer plastic type that are identical size to the fog light. Drop me a line with your address details on and I will get it posted to you and let you know the cost. I shouldn't expect it to be more that a quid or two as its pretty light ('scuse the pun!! 😬)

Cheers

Nick

The BEC has gone - now onto an R400!!

• 3 weeks later...

Nick, I am interested in the bonnet but have a couple of questions:

you mention it is an R400 item with air-filter cut out.

Is it for K-series R400 (cut out on the right side) ?

I will be fitting VHPD TB's to my car soon and I rather like the idea of big trumpets/air filter proudly showing off (I know I am a boy arcer at heart 😬), unless I am missing something your item seems suitable for my purpose *thumbup*

• Area Representative

Martin - glad it got to you in time for Crimble *thumbup*

Miura - yes, its the bonnet for a K Series R400 with the cut out on the offside (in front of the driver!)

Paul - I sent the damaged set out and they cost £8.24

Cheers

Nick

• Area Representative

Steve,

Yes, I sent a reply last night to your steve.e1 address.... If you let me hve your address I will get it sent out *thumbup*

Cheers

Nick

Nick,

Sorry, meant to get in touch a little sooner.

Thanks for the bottle, it was very kind and quite unnecessary since I was passing the door. Thanks too to Trish for helping me load, advising me on an alternative, quicker route up to Oulton and for the offer of a cuppa - was in a bit of a rush to get to Oulton Park so had to rudely (and regrettably) turn it down.

The bits were delivered the next day, all safe and sound, and I actually had a very enjoyable couple of hours chatting with Mark Crabtree (didn't realise who he was until we got chatting) and oggling t'other Mark's gorgeous Ferrari ... much better looking in the flesh than in pictures.

A win/win as the business people might say.

Hope to catch up at Curborough or another sprint in the spring *thumbup*

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

• Area Representative

Nifty - no problem at all. Just a shame you couldn't stop for a natter.

Miura - thanks for letting me know *biggrin*

Cheers

Nick

• Area Representative

Hi Paul,

I am at the NEC this Sunday too *thumbup* I will be on the (Caterham) stand for the photo at 12 noon if I can meet you perhaps half an hour beforehand to pass them on?

Cheers

Nick

PS I will let you guess which car on the display is mine....