Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Few bits for sale!

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Right, I have sold my Roadsport A and the time to clear out the pile of bits from my garage has come *wink* All parts are in Newcastle, Staffs with prices plus postage or for local collection / GONADS.

7" Headlights from 97 HPC but newly powdercoated and unused £70

New & unfitted R400 bonnet etch primed ready for spraying with airfilter cut out £65

Grill (standard non 7) newly powdercoated £10

Alloy windscreen with cracked heated glass but suitable for blackpacking frame £10

Standard callipers, pads and disks with flexible brake hoses from K series car (20k miles) VGC £75

K Series standard exhaust c/w 4-1 manifold inside body & cat & heatshield VGC £175

Petty strut good condition £10

Standard jack & handle & toolkit bag £15

Spare wheel bolt £5

SOLD ITEMS

New yellow nosecone unfitted but suited racer/TD only £45- Roger Ford

New Caterham black cycle wings 13/14" sikaflexed on but removed before use. No drillings. £75- Dave Morris

Grill with 7 newly powdercoated £25- Dave Morris

Pair of foam racing seats (driver & passenger) professionally covered & for DD car and tall driver! £10- markc

Pair of new black 7" headlights c/w chrome rims (fitted early 90's cars as standard) £60- Bruce Mansell

Scuttle brackets for interchangeable windscreen unused but may require re-powdercoating £20[red;]- Dave Morris

Racetech carbon fibre mirrors (flat) Good condition £25- lionelr

Brand New mintex 1144 front brake pads for standard callipers in box £35- Johnjulie

Bernard Scouse airbox for Jenveys inc trumpets, backplate & K&N filter £150- MartinB

Petty strut good condition £10- Ric

Standard 13/14" wing stays need straightening and powdercoating plus 2 black cycle wings (one cracked) probably suit racer as they are a bit tatty £10- Trevor A

FIA headrest & steady bar (Arch bar) £10- lionelr

MOMO SVA pad £5- lionelr

New & unused luggage rack still in sealed bag excluding small strap £30- markc

Reversing light excellent condition £7- nickh

Brand new Toad Powerkey keyless immobiliser as fitted to R400 £45- aeroscreens

FIA Roll bar - Arch issue. Newly powdercoated and excellent condition £175- Stephen Deuchar

Standard 13/14" wing stays - newly powdercoated and excellent condition £50- manningpaul

Brand new Caterham badge 16V £10- blade_runner

Superlight Tunnel top (handbrake in tunnel) good condition £60- millsn

Standard master cylinder from K series (20k miles) no leakes and removed for big m/c upgrade £50- Tyrone

Bare ali scuttle with holes only for mirrors & JPE screen, no heater hole either. Excellent condition £75- Dave Morris

I will probably unearth a few more things and stick them up as I go along.

Please post on this thread to establish any dibs that may occur as I can't access BC until after work.

Cheers

Nick

CAN PEOPLE DROP ME AN EMAIL TO CONFIRM THEIR NAME & ADDRESS DETAILS SO I CAN ARRANGE POSTAGE IF REQUIRED. THANKS

The BEC has gone - now onto an R400!!

Edited by - Nick Chan on 2 Dec 2007 23:41:06

Edited by - Nick Chan on 3 Dec 2007 22:22:22

Edited by - Nick Chan on 4 Dec 2007 17:59:26

Edited by - Nick Chan on 5 Dec 2007 22:49:20

Edited by - Nick Chan on 9 Dec 2007 23:45:49]here

Edited by - Nick Chan on 9 Dec 2007 23:50:02

Edited by - Nick Chan on 8 Jan 2008 23:24:08

Edited by - Nick Chan on 19 Jan 2008 22:09:14

Edited by - Nick Chan on 4 Feb 2008 21:54:13

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

I'll take the "7" grill if p/coated in black (and it's the right one for my nosecone) + the front wings if still available.

See you on Saturday,

Dave

ed to add - oh yes - and also dibs for the Scuttle brackets for interchangeable screen. 😬

Edited by - DaveMorris on 2 Dec 2007 22:27:18

Hi Nick, could I please have these bits if still available?:

FIA headrest & steady bar (Arch bar) £10

FIA headrest & steady bar (Arch bar) £10

MOMO SVA pad £5

Racetech carbon fibre mirrors (flat) Good condition £25

Cheers

Edited by - lionelr on 2 Dec 2007 22:49:52

Nick,

I shall be up in Staffs (between Stafford and Newport) for Christmas.

If any of the larger parts are due to come to East Anglia(ish) and the purchaser can wait until the new year I'd be happy to pick them up and bring them back over this way for them.

I don't want to pop up to collect a set of brake pads or a light bulb but would be happy to do so for a rollbar, scuttle etc.

I think common sense dictates.

(Of course, if I were to be picking up a rollbar then I would of course pick up any smaller items too).

Hope this may be of some help *thumbup*

Nifty.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

• Area Representative

Nifty,

Thanks for the offer *thumbup* If you want to meet up for a drink and chat, then let us know when you are around this area and we will see who is available if you want to have a break from the usual Christmas stuff!

Cheers

Nick

Nick

Looking for a pair of headlights please.

Unsure if both pairs you have are black or is 1 black/1 chrome?

Till I get an answer can I have dibs on both please?!

If you drop me a mail to the house that would be great

cheers Finlay

Roger,

If the yellow nosecone is not needed desperately but as a spare I'll be coming down to Twickenham in March, if not to West Ealing before that - so could deliver .. some time in the future.

Alternatively I could get it this way and then GONADS from mine to you.

Might even visit my little sister in Church Crookham in the new year - my annual trip 😳

Nifty.

Edited by - Nifty on 3 Dec 2007 10:03:02

If I'm getting a nosecone to Twickenham then I might as well take the foam seats for Mark at hampton Court as well.

I also have some bits of my own that I'm supposedly selling to Lionel so I could sort his stuff too.

Martin B,

I've also replied to your GONADS thread.

If I'm going to be picking one item up for this area then I might as well pick them all up ... providing I have enough space.

Perhaps Roger, MarkC, Martin B and Lionel could blatmail me with their addresses and we can arrange something.

I'm assuming you still want the exhaust Lionel .. and I have a couple of tyres for you too.

Anyone else in this area let me know too.

Since it looks like I'll have a shed load of stuff I'll make a point of getting it down to you as soon as possible in the new year.

Must get my own "For Sale" items posted up and kill a load more birds with the same stone

Nifty.

Edited by - Nifty on 4 Dec 2007 00:07:50

• Area Representative

Hi Gary,

good to see you tonight too for a chat *thumbup* No problem at all with the wingstays. Let me know how the rebuild goes on and expect to see you on some of next year's blats - perhaps at Le Mans!

Cheers

Nick