Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Caterham HPC 2L Vx on carbs ( SOLD)

Colin S

BRG with yellow nose cone. 175 BHP.LSD.Twin 45 DCOE Webber carbs. Taxed to June 2008 MOT to end of May 2008. Very good condition. Never tracked. Full weather gear and 1/2 hood.FIA roll bar. Leather interior. New windscreen and surround. 4 new Goodyear F1 tyres.

Professionally serviced. Full service history. Priced to sell as I need the space for my new Caterham R400

£10,500 ono

Colin

Edited by - colin s on 6 Jan 2008 17:33:16

Edited by - colin s on 19 Jan 2008 11:04:50

I will put up some more pictures once I have worked out the new camera and the weather and work permit. The old camera broke hence the only one picture on pistonheads at the moment.

Thanks for putting up the link Tim and yes Guy I am a lucky man and if the new R400 performs as well as the HPC I will be well pleased and if it doesn't I may well want to buy the HPC back!!!

Colin

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Nigel,

The NEW R400 build starts on Monday and I'm having 2 weeks off to get it under way so it should be on the road before the "good" weather.

I only hope I don't regret selling the old one it's still a good car and I hope the buyer enjoys it as much as I have.

Colin

Kits been delivered already then *smokin*

If you get your finger out, may see it at Penn end of Feb then *thumbup*

Have fun.

Nigel.

Ps: Good time of year to build a car, as you can't drive the fecking things at the moment!

Still Shaking

6 speed 1600 Supersport

with xtra DNA from DVA

Nigel/Alan

As Penn is only a week tomorrow I really will need to get my finger out....not likely but I shall be there in the MX5 probably. If the weather is good at the end of Feb however............mmmmm.

The timing was great as you say....now looking forward to the build.

Colin