Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Prangerman in winter headgear mode

Stationary M25 Traveller

I was trying out a new "performance" type balaclava sort of head gear with Caterham beanie (and white L7C buff for sartorial effect). Very snug *thumbup* *smile*.

And I had Mrs Prangerman with me as it was a blat to Bluewater for some Christmas shopping via the twisty non-M25 route. *biggrin* She made do with the beanie as she is made of sterner stuff.

(Can't decide yet whether to take the 7 on a trip to Hook tomorrow or go for the comfort of the tintop given the rush hour timing of the journey there and back...)

I almost passed through your home patch of Bean, but grounded the exhaust on some road cushions *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*. Get out there and dig them up!

Peter

In Memoriam DMG

I had Mrs Prangerman with me as it was a blat to Bluewater for some Christmas shopping
Smart move *thumbup* that way she can't spend too much money 😬

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳

Even more subtle ways of preventing spending in BW ....

Conversations in the car may have been ...

"Oh dear, having avoided all those nasty long queues on the A2, we can't get through this village due to impassable speed 'cushions' with kerbs each side. We'll have to turn back".

or

"Turn into the shopping centre here Mr P"

"eh - can't hear you Mrs P - earplugs you see !!"

😬

Yes - those cushions are a serious PITA - one's road legal automobiles should really be able to pass unhindered along the Queens Highways - do have a word with someone at work old chap. Thanks awfully !

7 related photos

Edited by - Stationary M25 Traveller on 26 Nov 2007 13:05:28