Click here if you are having website access problems ×

REDUCED Classic Mercedes 230CE Auto Coupe (1992 'J') FSH

New Cat

Dramatic Price Drop for Blatchatters! Now just £850... (I'd rather deal with decent people 😬)

Beautiful 1992 J-reg Mercedes 230CE Automatic Pillarless Coupe in Silver with 181k miles but full service history and recent new brake pads.

They certainly don't make them like this anymore and the car still runs beautifully, a really relaxed, refined cruiser. The car benefits from electric sunroof, 4 electric windows (opening up the whole side of the car) and bluetooth hands free phone stereo with CD and MP3 compatability (plays memory cards and has slot for MP3/IPOD input).

MOT late April (should have no probs getting a new ticket, I'll try to find the time) and taxed until end Feb-08.

Call me on 0seven71 9nine9 2six02 to discuss on post on the board.

Jon

Edited by - new cat on 7 Jan 2008 12:58:52

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The original 'buyer' got himself bargain of the year and then proceeded to mess me around on 4 separate occasions. He refused to firm up any arrangements to collect the car and then consistently cancelled plans to pick the car up at short notice - after I'd cancelled other plans.

I told him he had run out of chances and have filed an unpaid item dispute - he has accepted this. If he'd paid top dollar I might of been more understanding, but I didn't sell a car for a pittance to be messed around.

Hopefully this time it will go to a Blatchatter *cool*

Thanks very much for the tip Julian, I'll try to give them a call tommorow.

Have to say their cars look rather out of this car's league with some W124 coupes at asking prices of up to £17k!!! (gorgeous though). Maybe they'll know someone who might be interested though, its far from perfect but a pretty well maintained car.