Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T: BMW 17" M Double-Spoke alloys and tyres

Frying Pan

On sale on behalf of a friend - thought I'd try here before they go on eBay...

4 Genuine BMW M Double-Spoke 17" alloys with Continental SportContact 2 Tyres

Have been on his 330 Coupe car since new, and are only for sale due to an upgrade to 18" rims.

He's fastidious in looking after his cars, and the wheels are unmarked. The BMW centre caps and wheel nuts are included.

Tyres are all Continental Sport Contact 2 with 6-7mm of tread left. The tyres have no gouges or bulges, and have not been subject to any repairs.

Front: 225/45 R17 on 7.5J rims

Rear:245/40 R17 on 8.5J rims

I've got a few photos, including them on the car which I can mail out.

He doesn't want to courier them, so would need to be picked up (Near Banbury - J11 M40)

Looking for £500

If you are interested, let me know and I can put you in touch *thumbup*

See some pictures of the build here. 13000 miles completed!

A good friend of mine is interested (I have called him and he says he is interested) so could you please send me the pictures etc. and I can forward them on and get them to link up (maybe send me his e-mail or however you want to do it and I'll pass on). We are in High wycombe so easy to collect from him.

Many thanks

Kevin

Just to confirm that the decline was not because of any fault with them. THe pictures show them to be immaculate! And with good tyres, obviously from a festidious owner. My friend currently has two sets of wheels for his car and a baby on the way (within two weeks!) and so decided to decline.

Have a BTTT from me too.

Kevin

Kevsta - Thanks for your reply. As you say, the wheels and tyres are in excellent condition. My friend only changed them as he wanted 18" rims for looks (I suspect he'll never mention that the ride quality / noise is worse on the bigger ones *tongue*)

Angus - I'l mail the pictures tonight. Were due to go on eBay over the weekend, buy I'm having fun and games with my router and coudln't upload. Hopefully fixed now

Guy

See some pictures of the build here. 13000 miles completed!

• 3 weeks later...