Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hayabusa Turbo Bits

Irrelevant

Thinking of changing the ECU and dash on my car - which will mean I have a professionally modified Busa wiring loom(£800 worth of modification) - made to fit a Holeshot Caterham turbo, inc. fuses, switches, etc., low miles gauges(c.150 used), 4 stock injectors, modified Holeshot plenum with 4 injectors(£500 new, £100 mods), stock ECU(c.£150 used) and piggyback ECU(c.£300 new).

If you bought (or made up) a Busa turbo motor like mine, this lot would massively simplify the car build process and you could avoid the hours of mapping I've had to pay for. Holeshot could do a motor to my spec for you so this lot should work as it does on my car - which is well. I'm not getting rid of it as it doesn't work well, I just want a CANbus based system to facilitate component integration.

I can trade it all in, but I thought I'd see if anyone was planning on a Busa turbo as it's a shame to waste the wiring loom (which isn't worth much alone) and it might mean someone who didn't have the budget for a turbo car, or couldn't face the hastle(as it is hastle) can now make one.

Everything will be fully labelled to facilitate fitting.

Just seeing if anyone is interested at the moment. If they are, I'll strip it all out and label it up. If not, it'll get traded-in/Ebayed. Price will be in the region of £1.1K, but obviously I'd have to itemise it all fully before finalising the price.

Blatmail or post if interested *thumbup*