Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OK you are in a locked room

Delbert

Right I fell off the wagon on Friday, Big time after an incident of tyoical Delbert stupidity and densness, that I will leave others with better word skills to paint the picture

Long story short I have no idea why the room is locked and I have no idea what I was on about and why I found it so entertaining *confused* *confused*

I spit on your Emeralds give me SUs for now, then webbers

speaking of locked rooms and only going slightly off topic, I thought I'd share this with you. My sister called me yesterday and I larfed so much at her story, there was nearly 'an accident' in the FH household.

Sister is in a 5***** hotel in NI, running a conference. Her boss asks if she'll take a photograph of the rather swish accommodation in order to tempt another member of staff into replacing his passport and driving licence which he's not bothered to replace after having them stolen some months before - (then he'd also be able to travel, rather than being restricted to office work)

Sister, having just emerged from a lovely pre-prandial soak (in the bath, not the champagne bucket) 😳 remembers the request and picks up cameraphone from dressing table... moves into the corner of the room to get the best angle for the photograph...CLICKY. Eek-mails said piccy to colleague and carries on with all the wimmin-like things one does before departing for her evening's entertainment.

Next day she arrives back in the office to be greeted by the colleague, who announces that she might like to see the results of her photographic genius. There, in all her nekkid glory is a reflection of her good self in the full-length mirror on the opposite side of the room *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface*

Fortunately, as the colleague is of a different persuasion, he was not overcome with passion at little sister's indiscretion and the offending article will not be appearing on FB or YT in the near future 😬 *smokin*

FH *cool*