Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kumho Tyre Order

Simon.Rogers1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to Mel today and Kumho have run out of stock!

So it looks like you'll have only one wheel on your wagon Mr D *confused*

You'll need to swap one of those 235's from side to side depending on track direction. 😬

They are air freighting some over from Korea apparently. Mel is to speak with them tomorrow so I'll keep you informed.

I suggest anyone who wants anything posts it here even if your not paying up till later. This way I can make some noise *eek*

I've got mine! Still waiting for my medium rears though.

Oh yeh up to 215 all round Danny! *cry*

Thanks to Simon & Mel *thumbup* I already have my 235 medium rears (K60) and am looking forward to receiving the softs rears once the plane touches down! *wink*

Mark D don't worry *idea*,if there's a problem you can you can use my last years soft 175's on the back *smile*. They are only just buffed up *tongue*

L7 FUN

Hello Mark *wavey*,

As usual I am planning to do most of the sprints this year *biggrin* but will probably end up doing only two or three *rolleyes*. Hope to see you at Goodwood but a bit worried about the noise my car makes ticking over *tongue*.

Simon *smile*,

Mrs gibb says that Mel is all mouth and no trousers *eek* bit like me really which is probably why she finds him so attractive 😳 🥰.

L7 FUN

My 215's lasted easily. I did only 12 road miles and no trackday miles on them.

235's should be the same or better!

Just received conf from Mel - everything in stock other than 235 soft 😔

We have already started jumping up and down and its likely that they will be air freighted in *thumbup*

OK bit of bad news for Class 5.

There are no 235's in either Medium or soft in stock or due in the next couple of weeks even.

A couple of you have sent me cheques for a set including some of the above.

Do you want me to go ahead so that you get the fronts (whilst they have them 😔) or wait until they get the rears.

I would say go for it now. But what if the 235's do not arrive for a while. You will only have a half set and you could go for something else.

Its your money.

Myself and Mel are trying to express our concern over the lack of stock. I would however say that we didn't buy this size last year so they were not aware.