Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oooh eck

Don

Blimey I've just heard what sounded like a gunshot, then another couple of booming noises and now the sirens of the Feds ... all within veryclose proximity to WC HQ !! *eek* *eek*

I'm feeling a bit vunerable as I had a bit of an altercation with the binmen this morning cos they were blocking the exit from our street for ages ( I had to put 3 other households' bags in the wagon myself just to speed up Duncan Thickit as it was ) then they blocked my garage *mad* ... you don't think ... *eek*

Sadly Delb can only look forward to a minor knee-capping as I must to conserve any aggression for the track

Always get the revenge in first, well so I was taught by the Bethnel Green Basher AKA my grandad 😬

I spit on your Emeralds give me SUs for now, then webbers

In a sheddly master stroke I reverse turn into one thread from another

Flekkle

and link the two

The problem with the BinMen is that one of the WC Neighbours is Chinese

and the Bin emptying operative asked "Whers your Bin??"

Neighbour.... I bin to Shanghai

Operative " No , Wheres your Wheelie Bin?"

Neighbour " No I wheelie bin to Shanghai"

Its a master stroke of Sheddliness and I now nee to lie down and glow in the worship and accolades such a posting deserves 😬 😬 😬

*eek* *eek* *arrowup* Blimey I should have made this a guess what happened thread!!

The self-appointed resident spokeswomaniser has just told me that a postman's car heater caught fire (his VW - not the RM van) and the car blew up ... spookily right outside the Chinese restaurant!! 😶‍🌫️

The building's window shattered and the 'explosion' has made an awful mess of the brickwork!! ☹️

*arrowup* 😬 😬

A car burst into flames in Bridgnorth today minutes after a postman had loaded it with mail.

Emergency services were called to the incident in W*** C***** Street at about 9.20am. *eek*

The postman, who was too upset to comment, had turned the heating on in his VW Golf when the engine started to smoke. Minutes later it exploded, eyewitnesses said.

Alec Cooper, of Bridgnorth Post Office, said: “We managed to get all of the post out though.”

Edited by - WindyCat on 15 Nov 2007 14:16:47

Police are investigating reports that an unknown woman, seen involved in a argument in the immediate vicinity, may have been involved. Eye witness Fred Bloke said "She seemed to be syphoning the petrol from a council bin lorry into the post box".

This space deliberately left blank

Ere why was he loading his own car with mail

cos the lazzee striking wasters are too lazy to cycle thier routes so they use thier own cars , which are un insured as they are being used for business as opposed to SDP and commuting.

Then they go on strike cos they do not get a mileage and wear and tear allowance for using said un insuered vehicle instead of the provided bisickle

Oh how I could continue to vent my spleen about the PO but they have allready managed to fail to deliver even the smallest package as it doesn't fit through my letterbos

Despite me sending Videos in of the said package clearly fitting through said letter box

Oh I could continue my rant for many hours but a previous rant might be why the parcels suddenly do not fit through letter box!!!!!!

but a previous rant might be why the parcels suddenly do not fit through letter box!

... and I'm expecting my binbags to be left by the side of the road next week!!! 😔

... and then the Grubbyment says we drink too much/overindulge etc - is it any bloody wonder when the existance they've created stinks!!??