Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

how to book curborugh for the day?

robmar

Rob, Malcolm, I think the 2 session is a winter offer because of failing light in the evening thus giving the opportunity to book a morning only session without having to pay for the full day. Im going on one of these soon and Ive been told it starts at nine.

As Malcolm says 10 cars on a full day (even if it does get dark early) gives plenty of track time for all . Obviously only being 45mins away I could do the full day easily but if you have some distance to cover then a half day may be preferable.

I have 2 spare rooms if anyone wants to come up the night before.... 4 pubs and a curry house within walking distance 😬

Jeff

Edited by - Jeff S on 17 Nov 2007 12:16:35

Rob, all.

If its any consolation I went to curborough last week and it was not for the faint hearted *smile*

Although being damp the moss showing through made things a tad slippy 😳

Still didnt stop my daughter Stacie having her first go in the 7, or the experience of spinning a car for the 1st time (twice) 😬 😬 She now wants a helmet and race suit for christmas 😳 😬 😬

If I dont see or hear from any of you, I hope you all have a great Xmas and look forward to seeing you in the new year

Jeff

• 1 month later...

Matthew, looking forwqard to seeing (both of) you at some events this year. Having your other half driving can do wonders for the motivation - when Kristy got worryingly close to my time before the last run at Curbourough in August, lets just say it was sufficient motivation for me to go out and find another 1.8secs *tongue*

Edited by - Greg P on 16 Jan 2008 17:18:27