Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIKE BARMBY WHEELS

MING

PP: Coming off a Caterham means nothing . .. I have bespoke MB wheels and they come off a caterham (mine) but they won't go on anyone else's. If these are from a trick hillclimb car (which I think they are) it may well have had bespoke wingstays(like mine has) and other stuff changed which will mean these wheels won't go on a standard car.

*wavey* Gordon,

Mick Smith had some wide MB wheels recently and had to make some minor mods to get them to fit I believe. Might be worth giving him a bell?

Cheers,

Ian

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳

right then boys from the top then yes they are mine *biggrin* a thousand apologies 😳 to mr BARNBY for the misspelling of his name I fully simperthise as my surnames is constantly misspelt *mad* no they havent come off some sort of trick hillclimb special the only thing trick is the driver *tongue* (and my mom was always telling me i was special 😬) they are off my standard everyday factory (blackbirdmotorsport) built run-of-the-mill caterham blackbird i have amended/corrected the advert and added some more piccys it would appear that I measure them incorrectly ie full whith of the rim *confused* rather than from and to where the bead sits sorry for being a numpty *tongue* 😬

so many supercars so little time!!!!!!

just to clarify they do need a dam good clean they still have old weight tape brake, dust,and rubber pickup on them but i detest cleaning wheels unless im being paid handsomely (bussmans holiday and all that) if I had a pound for every wheel ive washed id have £627,328.50

so many supercars so little time!!!!!!