Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Exhaust Sound Level Meter - Ideal for testing prior to trackdays

SLR69

My SLR exhaust being 8 years old sounded noisy but I had no way of testing it and as I was due to go on a trackday didn't want to get there and find I failed the noise test. I therefore bought a noise tester to find that my exhaust measured 109 Dbs - so would have failed !!!

As a consequence I have now bought a Raceco silencer.

However, I bought the sound meter in bulk (six) and have three surplus to requirments which I have put for sale on eBay as follows if anyone is interested.

Definitely for a few pounds it is something worth having.

Sound Meter

Sound Meter

Sound Meter

Stuart

Kawasaki Green SLR No 69

Guernsey AO

I have had one or two questions re these sound meters, the most common one being whether I have a Buy it Now price but to give everyone an opportunity I would rather let the eBay auctions run their course. But thanks to those that asked.

Stuart

Loved the review. 😬

This product won't pick up any noise that's below loud-talking/moderate yelling-level. It's meant for bands and very loud noises, not loud-but-below-yelling-level noise problems.

So no loud-but-below-yelling-level at Griff if it doesn't work.

Alex McDonald

A loud 1700 SS

Sorry to hijack your thread Stuart.

To Ian & Mark, drop me a blatmail with your contact details. I'm in the US from 9th Dec for a week so will check out one or two likely places. Any more interest and I'll start a new thread, but I can't let this become a bulk buy as I need to travel light and don't want problems with UK customs when coming home..!