Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WATCH up stairs

The Village Idiot

You read and read to make sure the spellings correct BUT....

Anyway its a new word in the latest OED don't yer have one?

It means ALOT deeper than a normal scratCh. its a cross between a scrape and a scratch, normally caused by an animal (hector the dog, jose the wifes horse) when they have a speculative nibble ('cos you taste salty)

I'm sure your dog does that?

Richard

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

Actually I can't say I've noticed on my scrathe (sic)-resistant sapphire crystal omega *wink* *cool*

Although talking of taking nibbles, one of Monty's big baby teeth fell out today ... he's been feeling a bit sorry for himself this afternoon *rolleyes*

Whats sapphire crystal???

Whats wrong with polycarb????

I actually did once have a posh Omega watch, very, very, very thin dress watch, I still broke it (both the glass AND the mechanism) it went back to Omega several times it always ended up being broke. It still works cos I don't wear it at all now !!!!

Give me a swatch or the other recommendations from upstairs.

(PS WC your esteem with me might be on the downward slope if you have a posh saphire crystal watch)

Richard

NO EFFING NONSENSE HERE PLEASE

It's not posh, it's practical cos it doesn't scratch (and it was my 30th pressie and is usually the only jewellery I wear 😔)

I still have all my old swatches in a box in my wardrobe, including my first one, which is ... strewth, about 23 years old!!! 😳

I like this* watch but it's over your budget and with practical sapphire crystal *rolleyes*

Edit - * actually it's SPC007P1, that link goes to the front page *smile*

Edited by - WindyCat on 1 Nov 2007 21:50:09

I think its cos someone is asking for a 50 sqid watch.

All those threads about should I have the oyster at 4k OR the diamond encrusted scallop at 10K got a little wearing.

Rest assured when I get my new watch I'll sit down at the breakfast bar admiring my new purchase whilst drinking a SUPERB cup of coffee. ( Tescos columbian I think, rich roast freeze dried, I'll put in the cup and the coffee maker (me) will pour hot water on it 😬)

Oh BTW every penny I don't spend on the above 2 items will go on my 7, trackdays, and annoying the sh!t out of everyone.

Richard.

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!