Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trick or feckin' treat

Mike Oxbiggar

so fed up after last years sweety frenzy (still knocking on door at 10,00.... why were they not in a drug fueld comma somewhere)that I'm off out

No sweeties from this old git tonite *eek*

I spit on your Emeralds give me SUs for now, then webbers

😬 *arrowup*

I have found that if you give in to one they tell everyone else and you get inundated, so I'm at the front of the house in darkness, under the pretence of not being in

... no doubt I'll be washing an egg of my front door in the morning though!! *cry*

Some lowlife git T&T'ers have trashed my sons carefully carved pumpkin light up and left on the doorstep to look scarey - it is now all over the front lawn

I reckon spraying bleach from an upstairs window is too good for them, what is the strongest acid available across the counter ? That'd soon get round and they'd not be back for a 2nd go

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

• Area Representative

But beware...

Coroner's Inquest April 30th 1919

Mrs Amelia Brown, wife of a railway worker at Melford, died on Saturday night after drinking spirit of salts which had been handed her by her son in mistake for rum. Steven Brown, her husband, a pumper at Melford station, said his wife was 63 years old and had been in bad health for some time and never went upstairs to bed, his son who works at Mr Bell's used spirit of salt for soldering and kept some in a bottle, she sometimes sent her son for half a quartern of rum.

P.C.Gibbons produced 3 bottles which contained rum, gin and spirit of salts. Verdict. Brown gave his mother spirit of salts by mistake.

Edited by - Golf Juliet Tango on 31 Oct 2007 20:42:17