Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bertone X-1/9 for sale

Grim Reaper

Sad to see it go,but as I have a Superlight arriving in July I need the garage space.

1989 F reg Mica Blue,Special Edition.No Tax or Test.

Some rust along doors and rear wing.

Would rather it went to someone who could restore it or use it to restore another one.

Still runs,just can't build any enthusiasm to fix it myself what with the Seven coming.

£500 only!!

For my sins i've owned 4 of them (a 1300 special, 2 1300 Lido's and a 1500 exactly as advertised above). I have many fond memories of these cars, indeed the only small sports car which came close to the Seven in the handling department, no power to back it up with though and oh so heavy !.

Ashley Webster.

1400 Supersport

I'm another satisfied Fiat owner. (Do Puntos count? Mine gets thrown into corners just as quickly as my 7, honest....)

R992RJMid=green>

biggrin.gifthumbsup.gif33!id=limegreen> thumbsup.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by - Rich Watson on 10 May 2002 00:44:36

Given I had my first decent Linda Lovelace special in my X1/9, I'd say the car retains fond memories for me. The handling was great but the power was never enough, you got a little shove in back from the twin choke but nothing to write home about.

I so wish I had the garage space, and if there is one brand of car which needed to be garaged !(until someone suggested zinc coating the metal). An ideal base for a Dallara body kit, Leda suspension and a new home for an Uno turbo engine. The £500 is not a problem.... space, time and looking after the Seven are.

Ashley Webster.

1400 Supersport