Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BIG RED STARTER BUTTON

henry21p

If its of any use and in case no-one has one lying around I got mine from the Farnell catalogue for around £10. They were the cheapest between RS and a few other suppliers and there is a choice of colours should you wish for it not to be big and red.

Ashley Webster.

1400 Supersport forever !

Also appears to be available with the same part number (If you search using '76-9410/439088R SWITCH, FLUSH RED') for £8.37 from RS Components who have trade counters thus avoiding delivery charges. The one in Brum is @ Duddeston Mill Road, Duddeston Mill Industrial Estate, Birmingham, B8 1AP i'd call 'em first on 0121 359 8844 just to make sure they have one.

Ashley Webster.

Well I try my best ! Quite amazed that the same part numbers work for two different companies, when I bought mine (some years ago) RS were the most expensive (ISTR paying £14 from Farnell even) but now things seem to have reversed *confused*. I look forward to seeing the pics of the completed car soon, we have one of your compatriots along to our local Oxford meet and he almost convinced me to buy a 21 after I sold my Blade engined car...

Ashley Webster.

No, no, back in a Seven again now, as of last weekend actually. Got to try and keep this latest car forever if at all possible or I might incur the wrath of 'err indoors.

I guess one of the cars you mention is the Blue one that was on PH beautiful car lovely colour and I would have bought it but for the Biscuit leather interior, just did'nt do it for me personally, also having experienced the Whiting Fireblade and the slight feeling of being 'on your own' when it came to certain things I felt the 21 might be a bit the same and my present need is for a Seven that will be there for me when I need it, being a perfectionist when it comes to some things cars can turn into mobile re-engineering projects and thus can quickly become immobile re-engineering projects !, in short though I have to spend some time fixing my house up before I do that again.

Ashley Webster.