Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Boot cover for FIA bar

TomB

Tom

I have a brand new one that I bought thinking I needed to change when I switched to an FIA bar. I didnt so it was never fitted therefore its still in the bag and the poppers etc have not been fitted so you could fit them wherever needed to get the fit you require.

Let me know if this is of interest.

Alan

Jon,

No response from Tom, I will give him a bit longer but you are 2nd. I need to check back what I paid for it but happy to sell at a discount to CC price to clear some space. The cover is still in the plastic bag, it was taken out once. All the fittings are still in the unopened bag.

Apologies if I am slow responding over the next week or so as I will be away on business.

Alan

Jon, If no response from Tom by Wednesday then you are welcome to the goods if you are still interested. I have quoted £60 + p&p - there is an Area Reps meeting this weekend so I may be able to pass on them onto your local representative to save on the p&p if that helps. Alan

Alan,

The £88 is for the SV version; I would think that the series III is a bit cheaper?

Regardless, I am OK with £60, but if we have to add the P&P then it is looking a bit on the high side.

I don't think the Area Rep idea will (low) fly - as Worcs doesn't have an Area Rep at present! I am in Droitwich, just north of Worcester.

I do get down to High Wycombe once a week; are you anywhere near in "South Bucks"? Perhaps I could collect.

Cheers,

Jon.

Jon - found time to check the CC website again and did a proper search but they only list the SV one on the website. Looking at other similar items (eg Tonneau) there is a small price difference between standard and SV so my apologies to you and to Tom over this.

Alan

Alan,

Sorry - I had a day trip to Exeter today, so away from the PC. I am next in High Wycombe on Tuesday 13th; could I do the deed then?

I should point out that I am purchasing a FIA bar from another member. That transaction will be completed at some point in December, so I am in no great rush - it just seems rude on my part to agree to buy something, only to then prevaricate around the bush... I am happy to do this at your convenience.

Cheers,

Jon.

Edited by - jingars on 6 Nov 2007 19:37:26