Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight 1600 for Sale

Geoff Tobert

Factory custom built 1998 Superlight 1600 six speed - Wide Track - No.0052 - Factory upgrade,Throttle Bodies,Kent Cams to 160bhp Road Legal - Full FIA Race Spec

Car never scratched or pranged - Vast list of extras - Three sets of Alloy's with ACB10, 32R & Avon Slicks - outfit complete with almost new Brian James custom built trailer cost almost £2000.- last year. contact Geoff Tobert 01243 78625 - mobile 07850 629060 - e-mail

geoff@of-racing.fsnet.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Rowland - how very nice of you to comment - I very much enjoyed three factory built Caterhams and now feel it is time for just a little more comfort, so last week a Renaultsport V6 arrived. I know you may call it an old mans pram but the radio works, even on the circuit.

Will no doubt see you around. Geoff

Geoff

I'm just in reciept of my Minnow trailer replacing the big beastie I sold when we moved house (Now live in Formby). I've my sights set on this years party time event at the circuit du bretagne with wheeltorque in late August. I'm hoping that an extensive period working the car over following dawdling round Spa in 1998 will bear some fruit in a faster more responsive car. (Engine boost, cr500 tyres, straight cut Quaife box etc etc, - I'm even on a diet ?!?!?!?!?).

I'll be keeping my eyes open for you. See ya soon !

Regards

Rowland