Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calf scour vomit coloured BYK engined 7

neilg

Recently seen up to it's 🙆🏻 in gravel @ Brands. Who is the driving god neigh colossus that was driving? Answers on a post card to " Understeer and how to cure it, c/o the hairdryer owners club, transferboxisbuggered lane, fragilecestershire, sevenland. 😬 😬

With much shame I should confess I am merely a hairy arsed farmer and apologise to all the superior Bike engined caterham owners out there and all the HPC boys I upset previously.

Whilst everyone was having fun at Brands I was at home dusting the cornices and tidying my wifes wellington boot cupboard.

I know it was a k series that put coolant down on the entry to Druids as i realise my best friend Willy is probably the best driver I have ever seen ever.

I also confirm Lotus Krypton Green is definately the best colour for a caterham and if anything my puff blue and rancid orange ensembe is rather a sad pastiche of a classic porsche and I shold be ashamed to even drive it.

For this reason rather than excess work I have been unwilling to drive it lately due to the shame.

Sorry again to all the BEC's .

Neil Sorry Sorry.

your (sorry You're) up late. No early morning traffic jams planned?

Bit bored of BP now. And I can't help thinking about Chris Evans being there previously. You know what they say. Once you've had ginger you never go back. I think thats what they say anyway.

Hav u got wifey consent for Dinningtoon sat. arvo. yet?

W