Click here if you are having website access problems ×

yellow Roadsport (updated)

Blokko

Passing Dr Khattak's surgery on Lower Farm, Bloxwich @ 11.30 Monday.

I was stood outside the docs waiting for my appointment when I noticed you gingerly navigating the speed humps!

Update (1) ------

Well, seeing someone out having a nice drive about in their Caterham convinced me that I should do the same. Bit of grief off SWMBO though, as the whole point in taking this week off work was to work on the house *rolleyes*. That said, she was watching a DVD when she should have been revising for her exam / interview later in the week…

Anyhow, got the 7 out and went for a local run in the hope of seeing this yellow 7 around. Saw nothing until I was a few minutes from base, when he passed me along the A34 as I was 2 cars back at a junction. I managed to catch up and follow him to his home - less than a mile from my place. And here’s me thinking I was the only 7 in the village.

Ended up having a good old chat with Simon. But, shock horror, despite being a L7Club member, he does not use BlatChat. I’ve pointed him in the right direction, so hopefully he will be along here soon to say hello. I think he would fit in well with the mechanical tech bods on BC - he has done quite a few improvements to his K series since he built his car from starter kit (running at just short of 200bhp now).

The one bad thing to come out of our conversation was that Simon had just flown along the A5 between Brownhills and Cannock and he thought that he might have got caught by a mobile camera 😔. Unfortunately I also travelled along the same road at about the same time (and I didn‘t do any slowing down), so I might be getting an unwelcome letter through the door in the next couple of weeks *cry*.

Update (2)-----

So, whilst I've been typing this, Simon has registered for BC and posted a response *wavey*

Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy

Edited by - Blokko on 8 Oct 2007 14:32:43

Thanks guys for the interest and invitations. Unfortunately I won't be able to make either. Thursday this week I will be in Manchester until late and Thursday next week I will be abroad on business. My job takes me away a lot.

However I would like to come to one of you monthly meets in the future, next month all being well. Steve I'll try and team up with you if that's OK.