Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Gulf colours Full Cage Leics

BYKer Will

Puff blue Seven spotted in a dusty barn. Looked unused for some time with puncture(and bald patches).

Owner (Ruddy faced and with bald patches) seen nearby under huge thumb doing the ironing and the school run with a slight whiff of slug pellets.

Will (out of the gravel, back from the Italian lakes and now in need of a track day)

Neilg , if you aren't working on Sunday get in your '7' and drive to Sywell aerodrome , the Aviator pub/resturant , as its the new meet for northants '7's ok , there will be a few tvr's there too , yes its their meet as well on the same time 12.15pm , yes you will make it , no excuses ! *nono*

Balls to the lot of you *wavey* *wavey*

Still up to my 🙆🏻 in work *mad* *mad*don't you know. I will endeavour to dust off said machine for this w/e but severely lacking in browney points at moment vis a vis spare time/children etc.

DYKer Bill ..donny looks attractive . I'll buy SWMBO a new sink or something to keep her happy . I'll also have to get one of those hard drive recorder things to record the rugby if @ donny!!

WHen you lot get as many miles under your belt in rain and shine as my Se7en then you can moan at me!! *smokin* *smokin*

Just finished ww drilling tonight , fighting slugs as they are chopping off first leaf at base the bastards , just got to keep feeding them with pellets , spraying pre/early post em . looking forward to driving something that goes more than 40k !