Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rear ARB?

Mcalvert

• Leadership Team

I know that setup is a very personal thing, but do most people run with a rear ARB connected or sprinting? H5 URF was not equipped with the fittings for a rear ARB but now she is being stripped down and sent back to Arch I have the opportunity for such an "upgrade" - what do most people run?

Thanks - Michael.

Hi Michael......er I dont.

I seem to remember that Mark D didn't used to but has recently put one back on in an attempt to sort understeer out. Why not get the fixings put on then at least you have the choice in the future. With handling depending on so many different variables I'd say It's worth keeping your options open.

Class 4 Zetec *cool*

• Leadership Team

Thanks all for the advice.

The car is coming apart a treat at the moment. However, just starting to have the disturbed nights thinkintg about whether it will ever go back together again *eek*

Michael.

Michael - just a thought, if you are considering the freestyle adjustable ARB, they require the under the chassis mounts, may eb worth checking on getting those added during your trip to arch...

to be honest I have only ever run mine on full soft, so not taking advantage of any adjustableness *confused*IYSWIM