Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2007 Speed Championship Awards Lunch & Tech Forum - Sunday 11 November

Mark Durrant

This years awards lunch and tech forum see's us return to the Heritage Motor Centre, at Gaydon in Warwickshire just off junction 12 of the M40.

I looked into returning to Donington Park however, the costs had increased to £53 per head (£46 last year) and as the Heritage Motor Museum will only cost £30 each (including admission to the museum) it was not exactly a difficult decision.

The lunch is open to all Competitors, Marshalls, Organisers, Club Members and Partners and I will send out the booking forms via email later today. If you do not recieve an email please drop me an email and I will resend.

In view of the ongoing postal dispute please send the forms as soon as this allows as I have to confirm the numbers with venue.

It has been suggested that those of us who are travelling meet up on the Saturday evening for a beer or two and a meal so I suggest we plan on stopping in Stratford-on-Avon (plenty of accommodation available) and meet up in The Dirty Duck *thumbup*

I will post regarding topics to discuss at the Tech Forum in a week or two.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Edited by - mark durrant on 5 Oct 2007 15:44:31

Team 7 Tips are staying here *smokin* 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

It just has to be worth a try given the name.

Speak to Dave. Say your from the 7 Club and hey we may all get some money off.

They have 7 *cool* more rooms available.

Looks like its not far from the town centre ether. Crawling oops sorry Clive Dancin distance after some Bow 😔