Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2.0ltr Zetec – 94 de dion for sale.

Nigel Abbott

A very well spec’d car, 94 on an L plate with all invoices/bills from new. I’ve spent about 7k on the car in my three year ownership (I actually don’t want to do the maths and would prefer it to remain classified as “around 7k”!).

Installed 2.0ltr Zetec in 2000 – engine less than 1500 miles ‘old’ (before the installation) done another 1500 miles since, runs PERFECTLY. The car has done a total of 13,000 miles with only one track day with the new engine (and one on the old x/flow). Zetec installed using James Whiting and Raceline components (inc. the Raceline Sump and polished Exhaust). At the same time the car had a new alternator, starter motor, clutch, 2d mapped ignition and 5 spd ‘box. The car was then re-sprayed ‘Caterham Yellow’ by the Factory in February of last year.

The car now passes for ‘brand new’ in the following spec: Yellow, ‘7’ Grill, Cycle wings, 16” HPC wheels (new Avons) , Alcon Brakes, JPE Screen, Carbon Race mirror, Carbon sill/wing protectors, adjustable leather seats, Caterham 4 point harnesses, padded tunnel, QR Momo steering wheel.

Also available are a set of 13” wheels (never been used!) with A032Rs – Black with polished rims, and a black heated screen with high vis doors and roof assembly if required.

The car can be viewed in Bracknell – and I can almost promise you wouldn’t be disappointed.

I’m asking 15k with all the bits – 14.5 with the screen/wheels/weather gear.

Cheers