Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Clear out

JACK FLASH

Clear out of some classic parts.

- pair of chrome mirrors on tripod (original Redline parts from the good old days)

- pair of stainless steel sill protectors (bought the wrong ones on bl***dy eBay)

- single seater type chrome rollover bar (used a lot in Germany and Japan in the good old days)

If anyone is interested, please make me an offer because I can not convince myself to throw these parts away and they are just taking up space. I also have a special boot cover for the rollover bar but this will only fit on a standard LA (Ford short cockpit).

Guys,

Cookie Monster: To be honest, I also forgot. I should be coming over to the UK for a meeting in November or December in London. If you live not too far away from the London region, I could pick it up.

Bloggsy : I have pictures from the mirrors on the car. They are not perfect but still very good for their age (at least 20 years old). The blatmail function doesn' t work on my hotmail adress but my e-mail adress is visible in the profile. So please send me directly a mail and I can reply with pictures. I think 15 GBP for the set should be a reasonable price. If not, make me an offer. I could bring them with me within a couple of weeks in order to save on postage costs.

Dreamer : These protectors come from a 2001 car and I paid 30 GBP on eBay for them. I' ve got a 1987 Ford short cockpit chassis and the diameter of the tubes must be different because the protectors are too wide to fit between the outer skin and the inside interior panel. I can only fit them over the inside panels but then the protector obstructs the fastener for the sidescreens. They are in almost new condition. Would 15 GBP would be reasonable for you ? If not, make me an offer.

Matt, first dibbs for the rollover bar.

MarkC, second dibbs for the mirrors and sill protectors.

For everyone, since the Blatmail doesn' t work via Hotmail, I opened a new e-mail adress for Blatchat : j.jackflash@hotmail.com. You can contact me directly on this adress.

• 2 weeks later...

MarkC,

I wrote a mail to you. If you' re still interested in the protectors, please respond quickly because I could send them with Royal Mail at the end of next week when I am in the UK.

Bloggsy, I spent last weekend, dismantling, cleaning and polishing the mirrors. Never miss an opportunity to get my hands on a polishing job, I just love the smell of it ! I' ll also put a set of new washers and bolts on them so you can mount them immediately.

j.jackflash@hotmail.com