Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4 wheels from Newcastle-Under-Lyme to either Uxbridge/Slough or Longbridge

Grebby

Grebby

I could pick it up from Nick at a Staffs area meeting and drop them off to dave21p, not sure if i can make the next Staffs meet , but if time isn't an issue.....drop me an e mail if it's any use.

Neil

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

• Area Representative

Hi,

No problem getting them to a Mid Staffs meeting at all if you let me know which one you can attend. Otherwise I will be going to the AO/AR's meeting on the 10th November at Luton and can bring them down with me if that helps.

Cheers

Nick

The BEC has gone - now onto an R400!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just so as I'm sure everyone knows what is going on.

Colin has them now, I'll collect them on Monday evening and drop the head gasket testing kit for Rog off with Colin.Colin will reunite Rog with his long lost CHTK. Dave will collect wheels from me on Tuesday, oh and Colin wants to know if he can buy one of the wheels, hope he finds out before Monday evening 😬

There, that's quite simple then 😬

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

First leg done, ...sort of.

Tyres are in my garage but did I remember the second bit, taking back Rogers kit? Oh no , that would be too simple wouldn't it. 5 min from Colins house, dawns on me it's still in my garage. *cry*

Write out 200 times " I must not be so stupid, I must not be so stupid" 😔 😔 *rolleyes*

Anyway, Roger, if you are reading this, you have mail, with a possible solution later in the week.