Click here if you are having website access problems ×

There's a cage for a 21 over on ebay!

RichardO

A 21 with a nice motor, aeroscreen, tonneau cover, and an enhanced aerodynamic package consisting of front splitter and rear wing, will have everything . .. . style, aerodynamic efficiency, speed, and power to weight. Not even the most superior of 7s (SVs) will get near such a 21 on a fast track - somewhere like Goodwood for instance.

21s are the future . .. where can I get one?

and with wider track, carbon body panels and the changes that Dave has made to the chassis tube materials the weight should also be on par with an SV I imagine.

I would agree that a front splitter, rear defuser and rear wing to complete the package.

best not mention the shared drives tho ...... *rolleyes*

here is C7 TOP

Taffia rear gunner

He's only a test driver for one of the teams. Looking forward to being taught how to pedal a little faster.

I've got the extra silencing sorted now to try and help it get under the noise limits at goodwood. Am a little concerned about induction noise from the RBTB's though.

The carbon panels are a little more complex than we expected. Lots of compound curves etc. Don't think I can afford that much of RiF's time yet, though there's still time.

Have found both sets of GT moulds as well for bonnet changes.

There have been SMALL weight savings (Adam will recall the heavy metal plates under the dash that we reduced in weight), but nothing significant. Power increase by 15% will be the most noticeable (over the 160 original).

It may be that the cosmetic changes for a more track oriented car need to happen on something OTHER than mine - I've got interest in the damaged one at the moment down in the south west that needs the same kind of rebuild that mine's just had (plus a new nose). It might be that the replacement panels are in the GT style rather than the original.

Having driven the VVCR and not having the budget to go for programmable ECU/mapping sessions/solid internals, this is a good stepping stone to future higher power.

Don't think i'll be competitive with anything that has more than 20 bhp less than me - so SV's etc with 160bhp max

At curborough that is. On big tracks? I'd wager on aerodynamic advantage and better stopping power helps me a treat.