Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SOLD **** '99 T Superlight 'A7DUO' AMAZING SPEC only £13250 this weekend only!

norbs

My fab. sepc Caterham SL has to go this weekend for only £13250 (that's a £500-discount for Blatchatters) it includes nice plate A7DUO Fabulous spec. and car throughout, no expense spared. Supplied with new MOT and tax until next April see more info and photos at:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/246289.htm.

If it doesn't go by Sunday evening its being traded elsewhere early next week. Viewing appreciated promptly for Sunday when the weather is dry again, and inspection welcome. Viewing in Canterbury, Kent. m.stears@canterbury.ac.uk for more info and or for my phone no. to discuss Fri/Sat and arrange a viewing for Sunday. *smile*

NO TEST PILOTS, DREAMERS, TIME-WASTERS, 😔

DEPOSIT SUN to be taken away whenever you like next week or in 3-weeks time if you would prefer it for £13,000 without the plate. However I would very much like this car to go to an appreciative 7.club owner as its too good to trade-in elsewhere really. I can accept a £200 non-refundable deposit via paypal for anyone who really wants it that can't view it but price isn't really negiable and the car would need to be collected with the balance of the cash in NO MORE than 3 weeks time.

*wavey*

Edited by - norbs on 29 Sep 2007 10:36:41

assertive training at work... not for the last couple of years anyway - but just trying to filter out the more 'casual' enquiries.

Hopefully a 7Club member will respond/view/secure it because if it goes to the trade a dealer will add their £1000 and sells it on with nothing to do on it - as its a very nice car that is ready for immediate use. It would be nice for the next owner to 'cut out the middle man' *cool*

Hi Mr Piper - hope you are well. Indeed still have the 993 C4S - nearly completed her as a project. Have mothballed her while I get her just how I want her - set of Sport Seats coming next week. Do you still have that very clean looking 308. They are lovely cars but somewhat thirsty compared to a fuel-injected K-series 7! So no doubt I'll be hankering after a another 7 in the future.

Yes indeed - I'd like to keep the car 'in the club' so to speak - that way I may even get the chance to buy it back in a few years time when I've got more space again - you never know! (I sold it to a friend previously and its come back to me two years later when Andy has had a change in circumstances) M *smile*

Hi Matt - I sold the 308, money has been burning a hole in my pocket...or had...until I bought another house...however I'm closing in on something with an all-alloy 300 plus BHP V8 too keep me amused (I have an R500 too by the way and a Mercedes 190E 2.3-16)

993 looks v nice - with those wheels, you couldn't really tell it from a Turbo 4 (another car I'll own someday)

Good man - 'a man after my own heart' I think is the phrase - 911- 993 Turbo (or even more awesome Turbo S) - last of the great air-cooled Porsches: they are overtaking 996's prices now for the first time. Nice to hear you have an R500 - my brother and I co-owned R500 #14 a few years ago - and what a beast it was. Ours didn' have weather-gear at the time so it wasn't quite as versatile some. I quite fancy a Blackbird or Hayabusha-powered 7 in the future too - after getting into bikes a few years ago - I've been enjoying my BMW R1100S BoxerCup Replica this year which coincidentally came from BMW South London (also located in Caterham).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news then - but she was a good one, and will be missed ☹️ Never has the phrase used in the trade "first to see will buy" been more appropriate.

God luck hunting I'm sure you'll find something similar during the winter months.

All the best 😬