Click here if you are having website access problems ×

third and final legover

Delbert

☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Oh how happy I am to be back staring at a wall 8hrs a day

☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

" I must not show my dinkle in public' ?

What about in-flights movies ... anything worth seeing? Mind you we're still waiting for Atonement to come the Majestic in Bridgnorth *rolleyes* I could've read the book three times over by now 😔

• Area Representative

WindyCat - 😳 sorry, not even as close as Birmingham; but I could call in and see Delbert as I go between Exeter and Sheffield or on my way to and from Durham.

Telford is on the way to... I did do a job at the Telford International Centre and I realised that it is "International" because those Welsh keep coming over the border!

I did do a job

Most jobs in Telford involve a crowbar and/or metal cutters *eek* ... maybe I should be making the excuses *tongue* 😬

GJT how long does Exeter-Derby take then? I'm contemplating making the journey this Saturday by train and returning on Sunday - I can't work out which is more appealing - two changes each way or driving there and then back with a hang-over

Delb 😬 😬

• Area Representative
Most jobs in Telford involve a crowbar and/or metal cutters

So do those in Liverpool!

Cross country by train - at least you can get some sleep - do remember to set the alarm on your phone so that you don't overshoot. (and watch out for Sunday "replacement bus service" because lots of those have no idea about geography!)