Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

DSL & JAP go Radical racing

DSL

Well the welsh weather was its usual hospitable self, which added to our virginal difficulties 😬 My total experience of Pembery circuit was 2 runs round at last years 7 sprint, so I did'nt have a great deal of hope for a good result & we did'nt want to draw attention to ourselves *wink*

However we had a pretty good weekend, with no damage to speak of, a 2nd & 8th place in qualifying, despite Jap doing 8 odd laps instead of the 4 he should of *wink* leaving me 6 mins to set a time *eek*) (as we had to both qualify in the 15min session)

Jap raced in the gloriuos sunshine late on sat afternoon, taking it nice & steady first time out with a bike engine & managed to stay out of trouble (three cars crashed 😳) to take 4th in the 1300's class *thumbup* *thumbup*

On the Sunday very wet race, I got a bit carried away during an attempted overtake about 14 laps in for the 1300cc class lead & managed a little half spin onto the grass before getting going again, settling for a third in class & fastest lap of the race *tongue* 😬

Today my neck hurts, these things are awesome in the corners *thumbup* *thumbup*