Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

LHD R300 (2005 - VVC - 8500 km) - SOLD

Slider7

very sad news indeed.

I can't afford it, sadly enough, because is indeed very very nice. don't know the pricing, but this is a no-worry buy for the lucky bastard that buys it.

bruno, hope we'll get to go on some blats whatever it is you buy or don't buy.

Marc

I can say with hand on heart, that this car was mothered from new, never driven in the wet, and always cleaned before being put to bed. Meticulously maintained, with no expense spared.

I know, because Bruno bought it from me!

It's absolutely electric to drive! I would buy it back at the drop of a hat, but I'm now building a Duratec SV, so anyone wanting one of these, you could buy this car unseen, it's truely a lovely car. *thumbup*

The older I get, the faster I was!

• 4 weeks later...

Things are starting to move seriously now ... *thumbup*

Not the time for me to have second thoughts

😬 😬 😬

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

My heart is saying : keep it

My head is saying : sell it

Problem is that I know I'll never ever find another LHD Rxxx in the same FANTASTIC condition ☹️ ...

No serious, the decission has been made to sell it, but now that the moment comes closer ... I feel rather sad about it *cry*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Nice project Mick *thumbup*

I know that someday I'll own a Se7en once more ... just not when.

Maybe when you decide to sell your 'project' ... 😬

BTW, I've just agreed on a deposit for the car ... so I've past the point of no return *eek*

You can come for a holliday whenever you like. *rolleyes*

We're with 3 now ... *rolleyes*

Anyway ... became rather depressed last night, now that the sale of my beloved R300 is coming closer ☹️ ... so, I kind of decided that I probably will buy another after this one is gone 😬

Budget will be limited to around 12k GBP, but this way I won't be afraid to use the car properly (on track) *thumbup*

The R300 was just too lovely & also too expensive (in value) to use as a track toy ...

So, the story continues 😬 *thumbup*

Mick ... due to the fact that I have 2 left hands ... I don't think that's a good idea for me ☹️ ... also a problem is that potential help around these parts is difficult to find.

Was more thinking about something like this here ... *wavey*

• 2 weeks later...