Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blatchat art - White cat in a snowstorm

The Village Idiot

Every I mention the word white some bearded guy with some sort of crustacion fixation turns up.

Some questions :-

Who the hell are you?

Do I want to know you?

What is xflow - is this like xdressing whilst sharing fluids?

I'm at Brands next week if you want to say *wavey* I can then run (or drive) a mile.

Richard

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

Hi Paul it's Dickie Bloomers if you want to be personal...

No Weds 26 th club track day, gp circuit, now I'm really really pissed off tonight...

I know looking for sympathy in the shed is like looking for truth from new labia BUT here I go.

Last 7 sold 3 years ago due to family death (i hate the word bereavement, when fewer letters will do), family firm falls apart, start from scratch in my 40's, stack shelves at Sainsburys whilst starting new e company here and training to be a driving instructor (now fully qualified) both businesses starting to do well buy a top notch 7, 8 weeks ago (let the good times roll) enter my first track day in years, so excited i'm a little bit (looks for the smilie for st!ff) THEN tonight playing with the wifes dog fall over and bend my left thumb back. It is now swollen/blue (the thumb not the dog) can't move it and have either a. broken the joint, b. torn tendons. FCUK,FCUK,FCUK. In 5 days time I'm driving my new P&J on my favourite track after waiting years and I can't move my left thumb. BIG BIG BUMMER.

Rant over Richard

Every dirty job dirty dick does!!!

What *is* normal *confused*

*rolleyes*

Glad not to be "normal" 😬

We have a song that we sing at Millwall, goes something like "We laugh at the Charlton fans" 😬 .... and they don't understand it *wink*

Richard.... I'll be a t Brands too ... Come and say "hello" to a fellow shedder (i'm in blue & silver SV with "secret shedder" smilie face on boot) *wavey*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*