Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Snetterton

Shaun_E

• Support Team

Big thanks to Geoff for yesterday. Had a great day on a fast and challenging circuit. Even the forecast rain stayed away other than one brief shower in the afternoon. It was my first time there since my engine upgrade and the Stack telltale shows 130mph *eek* - and that is with a windscreen fitted. I'll have to try it with the aero next time!

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

I had a great day on my track debut - thanks Geoff and all for such a great job organising it *thumbup*

30 mins of instruction with Dr John just after the rain stopped was...er...testing! I must say having the car squirming about at Corum was the most fun I had all day *eek*

80+ laps, 1.5 tanks of petrol and my rear 48Rs are now satisfyingly trashed- jobs a good 'un!

Phillip

White 1400 SS *cool* here

Another (belated) *thumbup* for Geoff P and the organisers.

I had an 'interesting' day that only went to prove that track days are something you need to do regularly- its 18 months since my last one and I felt off the pace all day ☹️- sorry if I held anyone up in the Blues. A couple of grassy excursions didn't help- Snett is a place you really need to drive with confidence (esp The Esses *eek*). Either I'm very unfit or the 30 minute sessions are much harder work.

Still, passengered a friend who is a prospective Seven builder / owner who, despite my poor efforts described the day as 'awesome' and kept saying he couldn't believe how well Sevens went round corners *smile*. He's doing a supercar day this weekend driving Ferraris and Lambos- I advised him not to try to drive them like a Seven