Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CHEAP CHEAP Trailer

neil.cavanagh

My old trailer is available if anyone wants it.

converted caravan chassis. Fits an SV/CSR or SIII Caterham. Used to tow very well.

4 wheels with tyres in pretty good condition. Brakes worked fine. Nice little ramps that store on-board. Very easy to load.

Electrics are a bit suspect, with rear lenses smashed.

Biggest problem is that one of the indaspension units has rusted/sheered off which means it can only be used with 2 wheels are the moment. It can be towed empty like this but would need fixing before carrying a car again.

£50???

Photos here

It is located near Caterham at the moment.

Trailer looks lovely... is currently parked near the canoe....

If you look closely at my various galleries, you can see it cowering in fear in the background.

Does what it says on the tin - it's got a flat platform, 3 wheels (plus knackered jockey) and some ramps. What else could you ever want from a trailer?

Neil

Can you email me details of where to send/leave the money

Dave

When are you next going to work on the canoe ? - is there anything you need - wiring/connectors crimpers - etc have a garage full of bits. I'm still rebuilding my old girl.

MarkC

Not for another 2 weekends probably (I'll have to check) (possibly 29th/30th and the weekend after)

All sorts of things needed! I think I've sorted the EU3 alternator and lambda as I need to replace mine....

Most of what I need is help - if you're any good with brake lines etc, that's something I'm in the dark about.