Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shed clearout

Sheds Moderator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the sold items are now boxed and ready to go. *smile* Stu and Nick's stuff is all crammed in the same box and I'll post it to Stu shortly.

I think everyone else has my postal address for cheques, PM me with delivery addresses as reqd. *smile*

Thanks to all concerned, I think the last few items will be getting boxed into bumper packs and sold cheap for NtL if they don't go soon.

Posted Stu and Nick's stuff yesterday, thanks gents.

TB and plenum boxed and ready when the cheque arrives. Postage will be £12 😳 *mad* Sorry if you were waiting for this before sending it.

Wing fitting stuff - Gary, do you still want this?

Tunnel cover - lan, I don't think the cheque has landed yet. Is this how we agreed payment? If you are waiting for postage costs, sorry, say £2 should cover it.

Any offers on the other stuff? *smile*

Hi Stu

They are used, once, from a sealed 1.4kss that Minister stripped down and the then owner blanched at the cost of having it reassembled, so he got it back in a crate!

I used one when putting my engine back together after I badgered one. Somebody said that a 3/8 single hex socket would work and I was stupid enough to believe him. *rolleyes* *nono*

There is therefore one missing from the set and they have all been used but you know about the measuring trick. *smile* Deals done on the engine bits, cheap to clear! *cool*

Steve

Are the suspension bushes new/ nearly new, and do they include the 4 for the de-dion trailing arms and the 3 A frame bushes? Thinking of a rear end rebuild this winter & will need to re-rush following powder coating.

Cheers, Tom

PS and rear ARB bushes???

Edited by - TomB on 1 Oct 2007 11:00:01

BOSS, no idea what sizes I need and I havnt started the job yet. For a tenner Ill take them & if I cant use them all, its not the end of the world. Ill blatmail you my address & please send me your so I can put a cheque int post